1. Watch Video "Multiply Numerators"
2. Scroll down and read
3. Click on the With Pen and
Paper to watch how to solve.
Then click below
Math: Ratios Webquest
This is your guide. Follow these steps to fill out your Little Book of Ratios.
1. What is a ratio? Click on the link to watch a tutorial. You don't have to watch the entire clip.
2. Go to http://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/ratio.html Next, fill out page 2 of your little book of ratios.
3. For Page 3, Click on the link.
play only one round- approximately 5 minutes.
4. Equal Ratios - watch this tutorial on equivalent ratios. 2.5 minutes
Answer page 4 on your little book of ratios.
5. Watch the video https://learnzillion.com/lessons/318-find-ratio-values-using-ratio-tables
Fill out Page. 5 and 6
5. Practice this game for 4 minutes.
6. Play this game for the next 3 minutes
7. Now reduce the ratio to its lowest form. Do page 7
8. Let's have some fun playing ratio games. You must let it load for one minute.
9. On page 8, Tell us what you are having trouble understanding.
Is it multiplying a ratio? dividing? equivalent ratios.